Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 27 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 176 - 179

3 is the magic number this week
Prompt 179: "Past, Present, Future"

I do have an "interesting" past and I do think that for all it's ups and downs I am the person I am today because of those past experiences. As for the future well, who knows? My future is certainly looking very different from the future I had envisioned a couple of years ago, I didn't see myself being a full time mum, and I certainly didn't see my future with out my Mum but I have learnt that you don't know what the future holds so you need to make the most of your present.

Prompt 178: "Me , Myself and I"I enjoy time on my own, I always have. As a child I could entertain myself for hours, and as a teenage I would spend hours in my room on my own. I have learnt as an adult that actually having some "me time" is actually something I need, luckily Mike understands this and doesn't take it personally!

Prompt 177: "See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil"I see and hear evil in the world and I have had evil in my life but I try really hard not to speak any evil.

Prompt 176: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"Humm I like to think I am a good person for the most part and hopefully most of me is good! However I am not perfect! My worst bad points are I am untidy, I may forgive but I NEVER forget.
My worst Ugly points I am stroppy, stubborn and my temper (if it ever appears) is nasty

7 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Fantastic photos and journalling!
Love your past , present and future one:)

knitkath said...

Great pics and journalling!

Minty Magic said...

Fabby photos as always.

malaryush said...

Beautiful photos again Steph, and great journalling - and what a pretty top.

Barbara said...

Brilliant photos and great journalling.

Mary B said...

Some great photos here and the journaling is well put.

Curly said...

Brilliant Steph !!!!