Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 22 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 173

Prompt 173: Tomorrow Never Knows
So live every day to the fullest, laugh love and be happy as you never know what is around the corner.
Karyn, one of my best friends, came to stay this weekend with her hubby and son. They are fantastic company and we always have a laugh!

5 comments:

Curly said...

What a fun time you are having, a fab shot of you two. Hope to see it scrapped.

knitkath said...

Happy shot, always good to see old friends and have a laugh!

Barbara said...

Great picture Steph. Lookslike you are having fun.

malaryush said...

Looks like you had a fab time :)

Mary B said...

wonderful Photo makes me smile to see your laughter.