Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 30 June 2008

A to Z - J and K and No place like home

K : (I am a Big) Kid
J : I love Jewellery
Finally finished a mini book for the "No Place Like Home" course! It was about the rooms in our house, there was a journal download for each room, which in some cases I printed out on card and put on the page or where I had 2+ photos I printed it on a transparency. Here are some of the pages.

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

AMAZING!!!! Love it...you are very talented:)

Sue said...

goodness me have you given up on sleeping WOW I love the LO's especially the jewellery one and that book is stunning.........you are so flippin clever


However if I may just add my 2p's worth I do think BOTH LO's and mini book would benefit from an Owl or 2 PMSL XXXXXXX

see you soon

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Canne said...

That is gorgeous!