Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 2 June 2008

Some LO's

My team have set the weekly challenge this week on UKSUse the title of a Rolling Stones song
Use bling or jewels
Use 6 of something
Something pink
Holes or eyelets
Journalling is about a drunken karaoke night when my Mum was strutting backwards and forwards across the stage like Mick Jagger. I was laughing too hard to be embarrassed!

Challenge over on Bad Girls "lipstick, powder and paint"Photo of yourself being a bad girl and use paint and powder

Lastly a simple one of the boys using a fancy pants overlay

2 comments:

Sue said...

wow Steph great LO's I love the Honky tonk women one fab fab fab

Scrappy~Sarah said...

more stunning los well done steph :)