Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 29 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 180 & 181

Prompt 181: They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
The boys tick all 3 of these boxes, I love them, they certainly give me lots to do and no matter how bad things get they always give me hope and a reason to carry on.

Prompt 180: "The Heart, the Brain and the Body" - What do yours say about you?
Well today they are all very happy! Had a lovely day out just the 4 of us at a theme park. Here Will and I are enjoying the chair swings! (I had to go on on my own first to show Will it was ok!).
My body is larger and wobbles more than I would like. I have a big heart and it does tend to rule my head. But for the most part I am quite sensible - my dad used to say I was a "little old lady cut down short" So I guess I have always been "old" for my age.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely photos and nothing wrong being 'old' for your age, your a wise woman really!! but you look as though you can be young at heart with the boys :)

knitkath said...

Lovely photos and journalling!

Barbara said...

Lovely photos.

Curly said...

fab piccy's and super journalling too.