Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 15 June 2008

LO's

Had a busy night.
Weekly Challenge on UKS - use childhood photo, pink, stripes (alos something metal and something recycled which I didn't do!)This is me very scared on a very high Big Wheel, it's one of my Dad's fav photos of me. LO was inspired by butterbee in my 365 group, her LO used the florish stamps around the LO edge.

So having been rifling through all the old photo's I found SO many I want to scrap. Here is one of my brother and I, checkout the 'ttude (NOT!)Another 365'er did a LO extending the pp (Mary Buttons) so here is my attempt at the same. Just Will and I being silly. Lastly a LO of Mum and IJournalling is about how Mum and I look alike but we always say personality wise I am 80% Dad, however I have come to realise that is not quite the case as I see more and more of Mum in me than I ever realised (or wanted to admit!)
LO inspired by kit image from old Mod Scraps kit

7 comments:

knitkath said...

All are lovely lo's!

Minty Magic said...

I won't comment on each entry but OMG you two are like peas in a pod. Great los.

Lynne said...

What a lovely LO of you and your Mum, you do look so alike too. Love all the others too, well done on all that scrapping last night!

Mary B said...

some great LOs here I especially like the second one. love how everything is placed.

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

love the "hide and seek" one

WE should totally re-do the "attitude" picture as well!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Loving the old photos, and doesn't your hair look dark in them!

Em said...

These are fab fun Steph!!! I esp love the ones of "younger Steph" - just great.

Love that piccie of you and your mum :)

xx