Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 21 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 170 - 172

Prompt 172: Hard Days Night - What kind of day have you had?
Had a hard day! Been sorting out the garden - just had decking put in so have been out and brought some new plants and potted them all - and now my back hurts!

Prompt 171: When I'm sixty four - A great lyric to reflect on relationships or maybe the future
I am from a younger generation but I still believe that marriage is for life. I come from a divorced home and I think that has made me more determind for mine to work. I hope that we have the strength to work through the bad times and to still be together when we are 64

Prompt 170: Penny Lane - Time to reflect on where we live

6 comments:

Mary B said...

Lovely photos and I especially like 171 one, and what you have journaled there too.

malaryush said...

Great photos - especially the When I'm 64 one:)

willowthewysp said...

Love your photos and your journalling is great!

knitkath said...

Lovely entries and great pics!

Barbara said...

Great photos. I'm sure your decking will look great with all the new plants.

Curly said...

Great pic's and I especially love the when I'm 64 one too.